THE BIG FIVE - International Exhibition for Building, Water Technology & Environment, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Cleaning & Maintenance, Glass & Metal
For more than 30 years The Big 5 has provided a business and networking platform for the construction industry. It is an opportunity for buyers and sellers of construction products and services from around the world to source an astounding array of the very latest technologies, innovations and techniques.
More than an exhibition, the event provides attendees with unrivalled access to information, intelligence, contacts and hands on experience. Experts from around the world engage in the industry's most topical discussions, finding solutions, facing challenges and seizing opportunities.
It is the gateway to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) providing both exhibitors and visitors with the opportunity to conduct serious business with like-minded professionals.
Why The Big 5?
- The largest building and construction show in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
- More than 2,500 exhibitors, 70 country pavilions, 37,800 sqm floor space, 48,336 BPA audited visits (2010)
- The widest and most diverse range of construction products and services in the MENA region
- Green Build Congress featuring the most respected leaders in construction shaping the future of green build (NEW)
- Dedicated Green Zone showcasing innovative products that are energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Over 80 free to attend, hands-on practical application seminars (NEW)
- Dozens of interactive live demonstrations
- Co-located with Middle East Concrete and PMV Live