3rd IIR International Conference Ammonia Refrigeration Technology, May 7-9, 2009, Ohrid, R. Macedonia.
It is our pleasure to invite you on the IIR Conference
Ammonia Refrigeration Technology, May 7-9, 2009, Ohrid, Macedonia.
Ammonia is a natural refrigerant and it is the best solution for cold stores, food and drink processing, new systems in supermarkets, liquid chillers, heat pumps, …
Using ammonia refrigeration is an invest in clean and proved technology, not burdened with environmental taxes and uncertainty of future Protocols.
Well known experts will present their papers on modern ammonia systems, technological innovations and new products, such as:
- Semi-hermetic and hermetic ammonia compressors,
- Expanding use of ammonia in small systems,
- New generations of ammonia unit coolers,
- Modernization of ammonia refrigerating systems,
- Charge minimization strategies in refrigerating systems,
- Heat pumps with ammonia and carbon dioxide,
- Evaporative condensers and optimum system efficiency,
- Azeotropic ammonia refrigerant blends,
- Ammonia-Water solutions (Alkali) - a new secondary coolant,
- Risk analysis and safety,
- Modified absorption cycles for electrical power generation,
Attached you will find the Preliminary Programme with the list of authors and papers.
Please visit the conference website for more details.
President of the Organising Committee
www.mf.edu.mk/web_ohrid2009/ohrid-2009.html - Conference web site
Ohrid-2009 Announcement and call for papers - information pdf