InfraMation - The Largest Infrred Camera-Users Conference in the World
InfraMation 2011 - What's in Store for this Year
Attending InfraMation is an excellent investment in your career, whether you're an employee or in the thermography business for yourself. Furthering your skills and experience in the application of infrared technology increases your value, allows you to contribute at higher levels, and can save your company and your customers money and worry by reducing downtime, energy waste, and potential hazards. Sign up for InfraMation 2011 today. It's time well-spent.
Thanks to your excellent feedback, we've redesigned InfraMation to make it even more relevant, time-efficient, and a greater value than ever.
Here's what's exciting and new:
* More content spotlighting condition monitoring and building thermography with additional clinics and presentations slated for both.
* Dedicated tracks mean you get to focus on your specific area of interest in a comprehensive 3-day conference experience, saving you both time and money.
* All clinics November 9 – 11 are included in the registration package price, an extra bonus!
* Optional 2-day mini-conferences and separate certification courses available leading up to InfraMation to further boost your knowledge and expertise.
InfraMation's full conference agenda starts later in the week this year, getting underway first thing Wednesday, November 9th and running through noon Friday the 11th, with our reception dinner and poster presentations on the calendar for Wednesday night. Presentations and clinics are scheduled throughout the three-day event. And with all clinics included in the InfraMation conference price there are no extra fees to worry about this year.
That opens up Monday and Tuesday for our new pre-conference sessions, giving you more options and packages to suit your training needs and work schedule. Choose the Level II certification course, the Building Investigations certification class, the PetroTherm Optical Gas Imaging mini-conference, or the Thermal Imaging Research & Science sessions. See our Pre-Conference pages to find out more about expanding your infrared credentials, and professional network.
Earn 18 CEUs over 2.5 days as you:
* Learn from the experts how to get the best return on your IR camera investment
* Discover new ways to spot problems quickly and efficiently
* See how IR cameras help improve worker safety
* Hear how thermal imaging averts production downtime
* Learn how thermography helps fulfill insurance requirements
* Network with your peers and build new business relationships
* Explore exciting developments in thermal technology and applications
* Discover what's most practical and profitable for your business and career