ACLIMA - International Exhibition on Air-conditioning Heating, Cooling & Ventilation Systems
Aclima is the main and most important trade event in Israel for Air-conditioning Refrigeration, Heating & Ventilation Systems.
Aclima 2009 will be held concurrently with the following conventions: the Annual Convention of the Israel Air-Conditioning Engineers Association IMKAM, and the Annual Convention for Maintenance Managers.
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Cooling & Heating Systems
- Cooling Units & Equipment
- Domestic and Institutional Systems
- Winter Domestic & Institutional Heating Solutions
- Air purification and Airflow Control
- Thermal Insulation
- Domestic Energy Preservation
- Airflow Control and Systems
- Domestic Water Supply - Heating
- Accessories for Systems
- System Equipment for Ventilation
- Refrigerating Systems for Transport
- Refrigeration Systems for Industrial Factories & Public Buildings
- Solar Energy
- Air Condition Control System
- Refrigeration Rooms & Equipment
October 27th-29th, 2009.
Hall No. 10 & 11 (including outdoor space), Israeli Trade Fairs & Convention Center, Tel Aviv.
Guests and Visitors:
Trade visitors are invited by personal invitations by the organizers: Engineers, Practical Engineers, Project Managers, Entrepreneurs, Technicians, Installers, Maintenance Managers, Contractors and Architects from all sectors involved with Air-Conditioning, Ventilation, Refrigeration and Heating.