Oferta ważna do:2011-07-01
Typ zatrudnienia: Umowa o pracę
Miejsce pracy: Cała Polska
Opis stanowiska:Responsible for Aftermarket Activities:
• Is responsible for the country aftermarket P&L statements.
• Achieve the Aftermarket targets for company: integrated workshops, independent network, contracts, warranty , training and spare parts
• Network development to ensure efficient customer service.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction ratings and improve customer relationships/ collaboration.
• Adapt service offer on the market needs.
• Contract and spare parts sales and margin growth.
• Ensure technical training and knowledge internally and outside.
• Teamwork with Logistics, Sales and Finance Department.
• Lead a competent and efficient Management Team by developing and coaching members and setting an example as an ethical leader.
• Set individual targets for his/her direct reports, appraise their performance and provide them with feedback.
• Ensure management continuity: identify, hire and provide development opportunity for high potentials. Consult with HR to provide opportunities.
• Adopt an open and fair management style and clear communication with all employees.
Responsible for Finance Activities:
• Manage workshop efficiency and absorption to ensure that targets are achieved.
• Manage Aftermarket profit and loss.